SNOOZE: the latest AV News!

The first Sleepy News video was released yesterday (see below)! We plan to post one every month. I will add the videos to this thread. I also encourage conversation and feedback.

4 Likes

So, to pose the same question that is in the video, are you sick of online concerts yet? Or do you enjoy them?

In case you missed it, here is the October edition –

The November edition is currently being produced :grin:

2 Likes

Really enjoying these. Keep it up!

2 Likes

Sorry for skipping November! We have been keeping very busy!

Anyway, here is the December edition of Sleepy News –

4 Likes

January comin’ at ya

3 Likes

News4U

2 Likes

March News is out!

3 Likes

Wet and wild May edition of Sleepy News is here!

2 Likes

Here is the July edition of Sleepy News!

FYI, we also have a few Hypnos currently in-stock, but they are going to go real fast.

1 Like

I love the new “help mode”. Great work! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Learn the story behind Hypno DIY, the scoop on Firmware 2.2.2, the latest challenge and much more!

2 Likes

Hey Sleepy Legends! What an exciting development and awesome news for people (like me) who have a Pi handy.

I’m seriously considering switching my preorder to a DIY kit but wanted to ask. Please could you break down the differences between DIY and Original Flavour (prebuilt). As far as I can tell they are:

• OG has NDI output via usb, DIY only has NDI output via wifi or ethernet?
  • OG can only use front usb for midi, DIY could use any Pi usb port?
  • OG has dedicated composite output on front panel, DIY has to use special cable from headphone out?

Thank you for any info you can share :slight_smile:

3 Likes

We are in the process of making a comparison chart as you speak and will post a link shortly!

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum noodle!

I have posted the promised differences chart on the Hypno FAQ. (Not posting the image here because I want to keep expanding on this chart as more questions come in!)

Hope it answers your questions! Let us know if there is still something else you’re wondering about.

2 Likes

Today is a big day! We have a new Snoozeletter video out (finally), new firmware, and all of our products are now in-stock!

2 Likes

More Sleepy News! More new firmware! Happy Holidays!

3 Likes

Time for another exciting edition of sleepy news, or as we are now calling it; the Snooze! This time around we are switching the branding up a bit and experimenting with a new video editor and style! Let us know what you think in the YT comments section!

1 Like

The Snooze is back, we have some important announcements and sleepy news. Ron goes over the new products; a Eurorack USB Expander, new black Hypno case, sleepy sweatshirt, and a new video pack. Plus, we have news from us and our friends from the world of video synthesis.

2 Likes

Sleepy Ron is back with the latest issue of the Snooze. The biggest announcement is our new product, Mezzz. Mezzz is a revolutionary haptic Bluetooth MIDI controller that brings over 1000 CC messages into the palm of your hand. It’s portable and powerful; wear it around with the carabiner and bring it anywhere you need MIDI control. Mezzz is available to preorder now, and we’ll be posting plenty of updates, so keep your eyes open for further information.

We also cover our recent trip to Knobcon, news from the world of synthesis, the Book of Shaders, and new Hypno demo videos covering our Max for Live device and the Edirol V4 video mixer.

1 Like