Loving my hypno. Some features I would love to see in future firmware releases:
- presets JSON formatted for easier reading and hand editing
- ability to save more than 3 presets (6 with USB)
- ability to save screenshots/recordings on USB stick
- ability to edit CV input mappings.
- ability to change the amount/length of smoothing on parameter change
- a setting to remove the jaggies on a lot of the feedback settings
- make shapes selectable with different CV voltages, not just trigger to step through them. I would love to be able to switch between multiple shapes without needing to step through all of them.
- would love to have master hue be CV controllable
- ability to change the mappings of the knobs/sliders on the front panel