Hypno 2.4-Release

yep, looks like you need just a slighty bigger sd card, since 2.4 update exceeds the 32gb limit on your card.

Thatā€™s a bummer if it needs just 1 megabyte of memory more than a 32gb sd card

The uncompressed firmware image size is 31.27GB and should fit on a 32 GB sd, if it didnā€™t the CM3 people would be left behind so it canā€™t exceed this and its tested to work on CM3.

Theres been a couple of times on this particular image where etcher has told me an image failed where it flashed fine anyway so you may want to just try the image after flashing even though it says failed right at the end.

So, Iā€™ve decided to buy a 64Gb SD card and have managed to successfully flash it with the 2.4 version and it seems to be working.

Unfortunately, Iā€™ve stumbled upon a problem with saved presets. Either ones created with previous version of firmware and the new ones. The problem is that after I recall the preset from the midi controller the preset is quite off. Sometimes the shapes selected are different, sometimes some parameters are very weird and far from the saved ones. After I press the same preset button for the second time, the preset is loaded fine, same as it was saved. No idea, what can cause this behaviour.

Iā€™ve downgraded back to 2.3 since I have a gig soon, and it works fine. Iā€™m using Pi3 version.

Yes unfortunately this bug has been there since the release, and weā€™re patiently waiting for the fix :slight_smile:

I too had to downgrad back to 2.3 for gigs, but canā€™t wait to be able to enjoy the sweet new features of 2.4