Switch media displaid from usb

I just upgraded my hypno and am having so much fun with adding stuff from my usb. I was reading the firmware forum post and was a bit confused about something, is there anyway to switch what file is playing? Mine seems to just play the first file on my usb.

Thanks!

1 Like

In order to switch the media from the usb being displayed hold the left or right button (corresponding to the oscillator being used) and the center button, then turn the corresponding knobs for that oscillator. One knob cycles through video files and the other photos.

2 Likes

Wow this is so helpful is there another manual that includes any other “hidden” features like this that are not explained in the patch notes? I didn’t see this when going through the pdf.

1 Like

No problem! The pdf manual was updated after the most recent release. Re-download the manual and there is a 4th page detailing all the new features for usb loading! The help text mode is also something I like and is helpful for usb stuff. Holding the left and right button and turning the hue shift knob all the way to the right will turn it on.

2 Likes