Post Your Hypno Jams!

here are three different vids that i recently made with the Hypno:

1 Like

These are some music videos I made with he Hypno.

4 Likes
3 Likes

https://youtu.be/q51RBwipYlg I edited this with Final Cut X. I green screened multiple sessions of Hypno at different speeds. There is a little bit of color editing as well.

2 Likes

Hypno making some good twist. A black/white filter after the capture.

1 Like

Hey. Just incase you dont know… hypno can be black n white without aid from a filter. Just hold a channel button down while you turn the feedback knob all the way to the left. Do that to both channels and you got black n white hypno

5 Likes

I am not sure how to embed the video here.

But here’s a link to the video I wanted to share.

Lets dance like hypnotized chickens!

I hooked one of adafruits uvc hdmi capture cards to an old aver media document camera. This makes my Surface a kind of “light box”.

The chickens are from Peter Gabriels Sledgehammer video.

2 Likes

Chicken trippin good

2 Likes

Hey Hey Hypno-heads. Got a Youtube channel going where I am posting my HYPNO jams, this Hypno is a lot of fun. Always finding news CV routings and I am still learning it for sure.

Also, got a crazy still from one of the sessions, tapped into some strange vibes…probably gonna make it an album cover!

3 Likes

I have been having a blast with my hypno and am building out a 50hp case specific with it. Here is a livestream I did with it last night. All the music is live from my eurorack as well:

7 Likes

Hi, first time posting. Fantastic device, you guys are genius!

I do synthesizer and tberemin. Used the atari video music in them olden days.

Uploaded theremin music with the hypno for background and overlays.

Thank you all!

7 Likes

My first video using the Hypno while performing with some sequences on my Keystep Pro. The envelope from the Moog Matriarch is driving the Hypno.

Tim

7 Likes
3 Likes
4 Likes

Had my first live show with Hypno last week and I think it went pretty well! There was a bit where I switched presets and for some reason, the associated video file did not load so Shape A was just blank for a few minutes until I switched to the next preset; didn’t notice this until editing the video later. But nobody knew there was supposed to be something else there, so it was fine and I got tons of great feedback. New image/video input from USB stick is a great feature; was very nice to easily have my logo floating around the wall without any extra hardware.

Here’s the YT vid: Technomancy - Live at The Queer Community Mic in Columbus - YouTube

edit: idk how to get it to show the thumbnail like the other YT links in this thread

4 Likes

Very cool performance! I think the forum prefers the link you get when you press the “share” button on YouTube.

1 Like
4 Likes

Very cool jams. Love the jungle Astaire.

1 Like

Here’s one of my favorite Hypno creations. It takes a while to loop so I recorded 10min worth. Enjoy!

8 Likes

I went over to @hitek’s house last night, and it was an analog vs digital battle!

Dual Hypnos, a Radiator, some cams, and my LZX system

7 Likes